Thursday, December 6, 2007

How to create a new post.

I went to Google Accounts and signed in to my account, entered my password and fot the Blogger page with a New Post option. Actuallly I had put the Account Sign in page on my list of favorites along with OldTruckersNeverDie soI can read my postings for comments. I don't know if this is how you do it, but it worked and this posting is the result.

Now that I'm somewhat "Blogwise," what are the advantages of a blog over regular
e-mail? You send and e-mail and the person you sent it to can reply just the same as making a comment to a blog posting. What's the differences or advantages? UL

3 comments:

Lynn said...

It's oi

Anonymous said...

It;s OK again

Sandi said...

The difference I see is that this becomes a journal of sorts. You can put your jokes here by copying and pasting them and then we don't have to scroll through all those addresses and forwards. Also, this is not sent to anyone, it is just here, we come and see it.